Opportunity’s knocking –Welcome to Australia
Voted TOP 20 PROMISING BUSINESS SCHOOLS IN AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND - 2018
Do you want to travel to Australia on a student visa?
Well, now you can take the first step into your worldwide freedom and gain qualifications to improve your future.
Australian Institute of Learning is a fully-compliant training facility regulated by the Australian Government. We now provide the opportunity for you to study on the beautiful Gold Coast, a regional area of Brisbane Australia. Perfectly positioned for easy access to Brisbane using public transport. All training delivered under the Auspices of Unity College Australia Cricos Provider: 02160A
The BSB50215 Diploma of Business or BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management is not only convenient for you to complete, it will also provide you with direct access to University with up to one year credit against a Bachelors Degree*.
University Pathway to Australia
* Australian Institute of Learning is proud to announce our international students can now qualify for up to 1 year off a Bachelor's degree (degree selection on request) at Southern Cross University on completion of our Diploma. That's 8 credits. You can now study with CRICOS approved Southern Cross in Sydney, Melbourne and the Gold Coast, Queensland Australia, saving thousands of dollars and 8 subjects credit. Imagine completing a Bachelor's degree in 2 years, accelerating your path into your future. Subject to university approval.
Regardless of which university you choose, your Diploma completed in Australia is Australian Government Nationally Accredited and will be accepted by all institutions. This is the same Diploma certification you will receive regardless of where you study in Australia. As an example this exact Diploma certification will cost you between $24K to $28K if completed at university. Save up to 50% studying with us and then enter university.
I chose to study Diploma of Leadership management because it is industry relevant and combines both business and personality skills. The Diploma of Leadership management is very practical and prepares you for advanced business and career exposure. Ricky Naicker and friendly tutors make studying here an amazing experience.
In addition to that, I believe that in this complex world the kind of thinking that will be needed to solve problems will be interdisciplinary and I love that my course sets me up for this kind of world. In my course I can study both a breath of units relating to personal life whilst still focusing on my passion, Education.
I have loved the discussions in our course - I really feel academically engaged in the learning process. Ricky Naicker is so knowledgeable and also the mix of world and life experience of my classmates has created a real depth of analysis and discussion.
Who should apply?
- Anyone who wants to study in Australia on a student visa, and possibly gain university credits towards their chosen course **
Here is a snapshot of your Cricos provider range of accreditations, listings and memberships:
• Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) - The AQF is the national policy for regulated qualifications in Australian education and training.
• Australian Council for Private Education and Training (ACPET) - ACPET members adhere to a strict Code of Ethics, and have access to the best professional development for their staff.
• Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS) - The college has held this status since 2000 and has had students from around 35 different nations across all continents studying with Unity.
No qualifications? No problem!
You don't need any prior educational qualifications to apply!
The only requirements are that you're over 18-years-old and you have literacy and numeracy skills in English. You must also have the competency to navigate an online portal.
Benefits of completing the Diploma of Business or Diploma of Leadership and Management
- The Diploma of Business can be completed in under 33 weeks or Diploma of Leadership and Management in under 43 weeks allowing you to progress to university easily.
- Save thousands of dollars by gaining an Australian accredited qualification for almost 50% of comparable providers.
- Increase your opportunities within your existing employment in your home country.
Did you know?
The National VET Provider Collection surveyed 11506 international onshore students who completed their vocational education and training in Australia in 2016.
Satisfaction with training
- 85.3% of international onshore graduates were satisfied with the overall quality of the training.
- 88.8% would recommend the training, and 84.8% their training provider.
Diploma of Leadership and Management is a soft skill enhancing, and life fulfilling. It lifts an individuals moral in dealing the day to day tricky management decisions. It is a pleasure to have Mr Ricky Naicker as a trainer. You feel enriched, and the energy received during his session is extremely positive, which makes the week go at ease. Frankly, this programme in the guidance of Ricky has not only helped me in my professinal life, but also in my personal life.
Terms and conditions:
* Australian Institute of Learning is a Australian Government Registered Training Organisation and can’t offer migration advice or provide any guarantees of points towards visa. You must check with your nominated migration agent, or we can recommend one from our panel of recommended immigration advisers.
* Australian Institute of Learning has an agreement with with Southern Cross University, you must check entry requirements with your nominated university as we do not guarantee university credits or admission.
The CEO has the right to reject applications at their discretion if the applicant is not suitable for the Diploma enrolment.
* AQF Vocational Qualification Credit Linkages
All training conducted under Cricos Student visa on the Gold Coast Australia -Regional area of Brisbane provided under auspices of Unity College Australia 02160A .
Southern Cross University (SCU) provides a range of vocational education and training (VET) pathways to university from some Nationally accredited courses and qualifications within discipline related Australian Training Packages.
These Vocational Qualification Credit Linkages facilitate entry (admission) and/or credit transfer (advanced standing) into a range of Southern Cross courses for any person holding the specific accredited course or qualification, regardless of how or where the learning occurred, or which Australian Registered Training Organisation (RTO) issued the qualification.
This means Australian and New Zealand students studying on an Australian campus or online and international students studying with an Australian RTO in an overseas location (off-shore) or online, can confidently articulate into the first or second year of a degree qualification with predetermined credit outcomes. If the Southern Cross course is CRICOS registered Vocational Qualification Credit Linkages are also applicable to international students studying vocational courses/qualifications in Australia on a student visa.