BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management
“Through this course, I realised my potential and what I can achieve, which pointed me in the direction of having my own unique business. I can't express just how much your teachings have truly impacted my life, your way of empowering is truly significant in changing people’s lives.”
Ruia B. AUSTRALIAN INSTITUTE OF LEARNING Graduate.
Inspire achievement from the top to the bottom.
Management is a daunting vocation, the weight of which can bear down on even the strongest of shoulders. Regardless of whether you’ve been blessed with a natural talent and management experience, there’s only so far this knowledge will take you without sound technical knowledge to corroborate your decisions.
As a manager, controversy and unpopular decisions are unavoidable so it’s essential that you are on the correct footing at all times to ensure you can substantiate your actions using methodology that achieves results while providing authority. This will stand you in good stead to make sound decisions to the benefit of you, your workforce and to achieve overall sustainability for your company
Good leadership and management are pivotal to a successful business and make the difference between a thriving, profitable business and one which is always struggling to sustain itself and grow. The BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management is the ideal solution for all of those who are looking to move into a position of authority, regardless of what rung of the ladder you’re currently on.
Emotions are all around us, and this course will ensure you gain confidence to channel the emotions of your staff proactively to ensure productivity and maintain achievements across the board. The BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management will provide you with the broad skill set necessary to strategically lead a team through the often turbulent waters of business ownership, regardless of their personal feelings.
As a leader, you’re the most pivotal influence over your staff, and your potential is limitless once you learn motivational and inspiring skills as a professional manager which will help you live your life the way you want; at home, at work and which will last a lifetime.
Key areas of focus of the (BSB51915) Diploma of Leadership and Management Business are as follows:
- Manage the emotional intelligence of your team, colleagues, and clients leading to successful collaborations which achieve common organisational goals.
- Discover how understanding emotional intelligence will help you resolve conflict and ensure your staff are working at maximum capability at all times.
- Effective staff recruitment and induction protocol to set a respected precedent from the outset of the employer/employee relationship.
- Foster your own influential authority to get the most out of your business.
- Learn how to inspire emotion as a trigger to success.
- Build, nurture and grow positive relationships above, below and to the side of you.
- Develop instrumental negotiation skills to achieve organisational outcomes.
- Become one of the most effective communicators in the market place.
· The course is completed over a maximum of 12 months.
· This course meets the requirements of an approved course of education and study from an approved institution for the purpose of qualifying for a student payment through Unity College Australia.
· This course may attract an OP Ranking score for university admission.
· Training delivered at AIOL campus in Sydney or Gold Coast or ONLINE.
The success of your business depends on the emotional intelligence of your workforce and your power to apply this positively. Contact us today.
Who’s a (BSB51915) Diploma of Leadership and Management for?
- Existing business owners who want to understand the emotional intelligence of their staff and team members.
- Business owners who want to grow and nurture their emotional skills on a deeper level.
- Potential or existing business owners who want to maximise their team’s performance.
- Business owners who want to sharpen their communication skills to ensure longevity and sustainability of their business.
- Employees ready to apply for the promotion?
Contact Australian Institute of Learning now on Contact Us
Want to say a huge thank you to Ricky and Marc for the amazing experience but an extra special thank you to Ricky for believing in me, encouraging me to keep going when i was ready to give up and most of all having faith in me when I didn't. You have guided me and sent me on the path to bigger things. JH - RPL Graduate